How to install MemberSpace on HubSpot CMS
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click HubSpot CMS
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button:You'll also notice a checkbox below the code:
If you don't want this default Login / Account button, simply uncheck the box.
However, if you uncheck the box, you MUST add either a Login / Account popup or a Login / Account embed to your site - otherwise your members won't be able to log in or view their account.
- Make sure you are logged into your HubSpot CMS backend.
- Click the Setting icon at the top:
- Scroll down to 'site header HTML' and paste in your install code:
- Make sure you click 'Save'.
- Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the HubSpot CMS editor).