How to add a Login / Account embed to HubSpot CMS
You can easily add a Login form embed within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the embed will appear as a "Your Account" form automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions for adding the embed to a specific page are below.
- In MemberSpace click 'Customize' in the top navigation > click 'Integrations' > click 'HubSpot CMS' > scroll down and click the 'Copy' button under 'Login / Account Embed':
- Make sure you are logged into your HubSpot CMS backend.
- On the Website pages section > find the page you want to add the embed to > click 'Actions' > click Edit
- Add a new Rich Text module wherever you want on the page:
- Delete the placeholder text in the Rich Text module > then click 'Insert' at the top > then click 'Embed':
- For the 'URL or embed code' section paste in the code you copied from Step 1 and click Insert at the bottom:
- You'll see a Login button like this appear, but that's NOT what the embed will actually look like on your live website:Click 'Update' in the top right.
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the HubSpot CMS editor). The form should appear on your page like this: If you would like to add a Create Account button within your Login form, here are instructions.