How to add a Login / Account embed to Weebly
Adding The Embed To A Specific Page
1. Click the "Copy" button under "Login / Account Embed":
2. Make sure you are logged into your Weebly backend
3. Click Pages in the top menu:
4. Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
5. Click the Embed Code element on the left:
6. Click the element wherever you added it on the page, then click "Edit Custom HTML" and paste in the code you copied before:
7. Lastly don't forget to "Publish" your changes.
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Weebly editor) since Weebly disables our code while in the editor. The form should appear on your page once the code has been added.
Conveniently, when members are logged in, this will appear as a "Your Account" embed automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
NOTE: For legacy customers only, by default your Login e will also have a Create Account button which you can remove or adjust the options for in Customize > General Options: