1. Click the "Copy" button:
2. Make sure you are logged into your Squarespace backend
3. Click "Settings" on the left:
4. Scroll down and click on "Advanced":
5. Click on "Code Injection" (you'll need to be subscribed to Squarespace's Business plan or higher):
6. Paste the code into the "HEADER" section then click "SAVE" in the top left:
7. Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans 🙏
How to remove the default Log In / Sign Up button
After you install MemberSpace, you'll notice a black Log In / Sign Up button appear on every page of your website in the bottom right hand corner.
If you would like to move that button to a different corner please contact our support team and we'll help you with that :)
If you would like to remove the button altogether, you can easily do that by going to your MemberSpace backend > clicking Customize > Sign Up Experience > uncheck "Display the Login/Signup button" > click "Save Your Changes".
IMPORTANT - If you remove this button, you’ll need to add at least one of these alternatives otherwise your members won't be able to log in or sign up: