1. Click the "Copy" button:
2. Make sure you are logged into your Webflow backend
3. Click "Project Settings" in the top left corner menu:
4. Click on "Custom Code", then paste in what you copied and click "Save Changes":
5. Lastly don't forget to "Publish" your changes
6. Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans 🙏
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Webflow editor) since Webflow disables our code while in the editor.
How to remove the default Log In / Sign Up button
After you install MemberSpace, you'll notice a black Log In / Sign Up button appear on every page of your website in the bottom right hand corner.
If you would like to move that button to a different corner please contact our support team and we'll help you with that :)
If you would like to remove the button altogether, you can easily do that by going to your MemberSpace backend > clicking Customize > Sign Up Experience > uncheck "Display the Login/Signup button" > click "Save Your Changes".
IMPORTANT - If you remove this button, you’ll need to add at least one of these alternatives otherwise your members won't be able to log in or sign up: