Adding The Embed To A Specific Page
1. Click the "Copy" button under "OPTIONAL - Login & Signup Embed":
2. Make sure you are logged into your Squarespace backend
3. Click "Pages" on the left:
4. Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
5. Edit the page content and then click the black bubble to add a new content block wherever you want:
6. Scroll down to the Code block and click it:
7. Paste in the code you copied before, click "APPLY", then click "SAVE" in the top left:
8. Refresh the page and then your Login & Signup form will be embedded.
If you want to adjust the height of your embed, simply edit the code block and change the height="410" number to whatever you want (higher means the form will be taller).
Conveniently, when members are logged in, this Login & Signup embed will turn into a "Your Account" embed automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.