Adding The Embed To A Specific Page
1. Click the "Copy" button under "OPTIONAL - Login & Signup Embed":
2. Make sure you are logged into your Squarespace backend
3. Click "Pages" on the left:
4. Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
5. Edit the page content and then click the black bubble to add a new content block wherever you want:
6. Scroll down to the Code block and click it:
7. Paste in the code you copied before, making sure "Display Source" (on the left) is unchecked, HTML is selected (on the right), then click "APPLY", then click "SAVE" in the top left:
8. To see what this looks like, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Squarespace editor).
If you want to adjust the height of your embed, simply edit the code block and change the height="number" to whatever you want (higher means the form will be taller).
Conveniently, when members are logged in, this Login & Signup embed will turn into a "Your Account" embed automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.