Adding The Embed To A Specific Page
1. Click the "Copy" button under "OPTIONAL - Login & Signup Embed":
2. Make sure you are logged into your Webflow backend
3. Click the Pages icon on the left:
4. Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
5. Click the Add Elements icon in the top left. Then scroll down to "Embed" and click it:
6. Paste in the code you copied before, then click "Save & Close":
7. Lastly don't forget to "Publish" your changes.
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Webflow editor) since Webflow disables our code while in the editor. The form should show up on your page once the code has been added.
Conveniently, when members are logged in, this Login & Signup embed will turn into a "Your Account" embed automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.