Adding The Embed To A Specific Page
1. Click the "Copy" button under "OPTIONAL - Login & Signup Embed":
2. Make sure you are logged into your Weebly backend
3. Click Pages in the top menu:
4. Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
5. Click the Embed Code element on the left:
6. Click the element wherever you added it on the page, then click "Edit Custom HTML" and paste in the code you copied before:
7. Lastly don't forget to "Publish" your changes.
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Weebly editor) since Weebly disables our code while in the editor.
If you want to adjust the height of your embed, simply edit the Embed element and change the height="number" to whatever you want (higher means the form will be taller).
Conveniently, when members are logged in, this Login & Signup embed will turn into a "Your Account" embed automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.