1. Click the "Copy" button:
2. Make sure you are logged into your Wix backend
3. Click "Settings" in the left side menu menu:
4. Scroll down to Tracking & Analytics and click it:
5. Click on Custom:
6. Then paste in the code you copied into the code snippet box. For the Name field enter in anything you want (e.g. "MemberSpace"). For "Add Code to Pages" make sure "All pages" is selected along with "Load code once". For "Place Code in" make sure "Head" is selected, then click "Apply" at the bottom.
7. You'll also need to make sure you have a live domain connected (not the default Wix subdomain). Here are instructions.
8. After you do that, make sure you update your website address in your MemberSpace backend. Go to Customize > Connected Websites > Edit Site and then click All Done.
9. Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans 🙏
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Wix editor).
How to remove the default Log In / Sign Up button
After you install MemberSpace, you'll notice a black Log In / Sign Up button appear on every page of your website in the bottom right hand corner.
If you would like to move that button to a different corner please contact our support team and we'll help you with that :)
If you would like to remove the button altogether, you can easily do that by going to your MemberSpace backend > clicking Customize > Sign Up Experience > uncheck "Display the Login/Signup button" > click "Save Your Changes".
IMPORTANT - If you remove this button, you’ll need to add at least one of these alternatives otherwise your members won't be able to log in or sign up:
NOTE: MemberSpace is not related to Wix's "Members Area" concept (below) in any way. We are a separate 3rd party system: