Adding The Embed To A Specific Page
1. Click the "Copy" button under "OPTIONAL - Login & Signup Embed":
2. Make sure you are logged into your Wix backend
3. Click Add icon on the left, then select "More" at the bottom, then "Embeds", then click HTML iframe:
4. Click the "Enter Code" button on the left, then paste in the code you copied on the right in the box, then click Apply:
5. Lastly don't forget to "Publish" your changes.
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Wix editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added.
If you want to adjust the height of your embed, simply edit the Embed element and change the height="number" to whatever you want (higher means the form will be taller).
Conveniently, when members are logged in, this Login & Signup embed will turn into a "Your Account" embed automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.