How to refund members
If you need to refund either a full or partial charge for one of your members, you'll need to do that from within your Stripe account.
- Open a new tab in your browser and go to your Stripe Dashboard (sign in if you're logged out).
- Click on Customers in the left side menu:
- Find the customer you want to refund and click on their email. You'll then be able to see more details (such as the card used, payment amount, etc).
- Now to issue a refund, scroll down to the Payments section, click the three dots on the right, then click Refund payment:You can then type in the amount you want to refund, select a reason, and then click the Refund button.
- If you would also like to cancel the member's recurring or multiple payment plan simply go into your MemberSpace account > click on Members in the top navigation > find the person and click View member details > then click the Cancel link next to the plan you want to cancel for them.