How to add a Login / Account embed to Duda
You can easily add a Login form embed within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the embed will automatically appear as a "Your Account" form so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions for adding the embed to a specific page are below.
- In MemberSpace, click 'Customize' in the top navigation > click 'Integrations' > click 'Duda' > scroll down and click the 'Copy' button under 'Login / Account Embed':
- Make sure you are logged into your Duda backend.
- Click the 'Pages' icon on the left:
- Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
- Click the 'Widgets' icon on the left, then drag the HTML widget onto your page:
- Paste in the code you previously copied, then click 'Update':
- Lastly, don't forget to Publish your changes.
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Duda editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added: If you would like to add a Create Account button within your Login form, here are instructions.