How to add a Member Link popup to Notion
You can easily add a Login form popup into your top navigation or within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the popup will appear as a "Your Account" link automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions below are for adding the popup to a specific page of your Notion site.
Adding to a specific page
- ln MemberSpace > click Customize in the left navigation > Integrations > Notion > scroll down to Member Link Options and click the Copy button under Popup:
- Make sure you are logged into your Notion backend.
- Find the page you want to add the popup link to and click it.
- Choose where you want the link to be on your page and then start typing the link text (e.g. "Member Login"):
- Select the text you just typed > click Link > paste in the URL you copied in Step 1 > click Link to web page:
- To test this, you'll need to be on your custom domain (not the Notion backend).