How to add a Member Link popup to Carrd
You can easily add a Login form popup into your website.
When members are logged in, the popup will automatically appear as a "Your Account" link so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Adding to your page section
- In MemberSpace, click Customize in the left navigation > click Integrations > click Carrd > scroll down to Member Link Options and click the Copy button under Popup:
- Make sure you are logged into your Carrd dashboard.
- Scroll to the page section you want to add the popup link to.
- Click the + icon to add an element to the page > then select any element that can be a link (i.e. Text, Image, Buttons, Links):
- In this example, we'll choose a Button. For the URL field, paste the code you copied from Step 1 > fill in the rest of the form and style the button however you want > click Done:
- Lastly, don't forget to Publish your changes. To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Carrd editor).
By default, the Login form will include a Create Account button. If needed, you can remove or edit the Create Account button.