How to add a Member Link popup to Carrd
You can easily add a Login form popup into your website.
When members are logged in, the popup will automatically appear as a "Your Account" link so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Adding to your page section
- In MemberSpace, click 'Customize' in the top navigation > click 'Integrations' > click 'Carrd' > scroll down to 'Member Link Options' and click the 'Copy' button under 'Popup':
- Make sure you are logged into your Carrd dashboard.
- Scroll to the page section you want to add the popup link to.
- Click the "+" icon to add an element to the page > then select any element that can be a link (i.e. Text, Image, Buttons, Links):
- In this example, we'll choose a Button. For the URL field, paste in the code you copied from Step 1 > Fill in the rest of the form however you want > click Done:
- Lastly, don't forget to Publish your changes. To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Carrd editor).
If you would like to add a Create Account button within your Login form, here are instructions.