How to add a Member Link embed to Carrd
You can easily add a Login form embed within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the embed will automatically appear as a "Your Account" form so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions for adding the embed to a specific page section are below.
- In MemberSpace, click 'Customize' in the top navigation > click 'Integrations' > click 'Carrd' > scroll down to 'Member Link Options' and click the 'Copy' button under 'Embed':
- Make sure you are logged into your Carrd dashboard.
- Scroll to the page section you want to add the embed to.
- Click the "+" icon to add an element to the page > then select Embed:
- Fill in the form like this (type whatever you want for the Label):
- Scroll down to the Code section and paste in the code you copied in Step 1 > then click Done:
- Lastly, don't forget to Publish your changes. To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Carrd editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added: