How to add a Member Link embed to Carrd
You can easily add a Login form embed within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the embed will automatically appear as a "Your Account" form so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions for adding the embed to a specific page section are below.
- In MemberSpace, click Customize in the left navigation > click Integrations > click Carrd > scroll down to Member Link Options and click the Copy button under Embed:
- Make sure you are logged into your Carrd dashboard.
- Scroll to the page section that you want to add the embed to.
- Click the + icon to add an element to the page > then select Text:
- Paste the embed tag you previously copied into the text field on the right > then click Done:
- Lastly, don't forget to Publish your changes. To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Carrd editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added:By default, the Login form will include a Create Account button. If needed, you can remove or edit the Create Account button.