How to install MemberSpace on Showit
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Showit
- Click the Copy button:
- Make sure you are logged into your Showit backend (you'll need to be subscribed to any of Showit's paid plans to install MemberSpace).
- For each of your website pages, click Advanced Settings at the bottom, right:
- Click the text box under Custom Head HTML > paste the code > click Save:
The MemberSpace install code must be added individually to the header section of the homepage as well as each page you'd like to protect on your website (not public pages) for MemberSpace to work correctly. The Member Button will only appear on pages where the install code is added. If you would like for the Member Button to appear on all pages, you will also need to add the install code to public pages.
- Finally, go back to MemberSpace and click Verify Install:If MemberSpace is installed correctly, you'll see a green "Successfully Installed" message appear next to the Verify Install button.
If MemberSpace is not installed correctly, you'll see a "Not installed yet" message. You may need to walk through the steps in this guide again to be sure the install code was successfully copied and pasted into the correct place in your website backend.
- Once MemberSpace is successfully installed, people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Showit editor).
Once you successfully install MemberSpace on your website, the Member Button will automatically display in the bottom right corner of all your website’s pages where you've added the install code. To customize the Member Button, check out this guide.