How to install MemberSpace on Showit
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Showit
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button:
- Make sure you are logged into your Showit backend (you'll need to be subscribed to any of Showit's paid plans to install MemberSpace).
- For each of your website pages, click 'Advanced Settings' at the bottom, right:
- Click the text box under 'Custom Head HTML' > paste the code > click 'Save':
The MemberSpace install code must be added individually to the header section of each page on your website (public pages and protected Member Pages) for MemberSpace to work correctly.
- Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Showit editor).
Once you successfully install MemberSpace on each page of your website, the Member Button will automatically display in the bottom right corner of all your website’s pages where you've added the install code. To customize the Member Button, check out this guide.