How to add a Member Link embed to Weebly
You can easily add a Login form embed within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the embed will appear as a "Your Account" form automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions for adding the embed to a specific page are below.
- In MemberSpace click 'Customize' in the top navigation > click 'Integrations' > click 'Weebly' > scroll down to 'Member Link Options' and click the 'Copy' button under 'Embed':
- Make sure you are logged into your Weebly backend.
- Click 'Pages' in the top menu:
- Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
- Click the 'Embed Code' element on the left and drag it onto the page:
- Click the element wherever you added it on the page, then click 'Edit Custom HTML' and paste in the code you copied before:
- Lastly don't forget to 'Publish' your changes.
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Weebly editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added:If you would like to add a Create Account button within your Login form, here are instructions.