How to add a Member Link embed to Weebly
You can easily add a Login form embed within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the embed will appear as a "Your Account" form automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions for adding the embed to a specific page are below.
- In MemberSpace click Customize in the left navigation > click Integrations > click Weebly > scroll down to Member Link Options and click the Copy button under Embed:
- Make sure you are logged into your Weebly backend.
- Click Pages in the top menu:
- Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
- Click the Text element on the left and drag it onto the page:
- Paste the embed tag you previously copied into the text element:
- Lastly don't forget to Publish your changes.
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Weebly editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added: