How to add a Login / Account embed to Wix
You can easily add a Login form embed within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the embed will appear as a "Your Account" form automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions for adding the embed to a specific page are below.
- In MemberSpace click 'Customize' in the top navigation > click 'Integrations' > click 'Wix' > scroll down and click the 'Copy' button under 'Login / Account Embed':
- Make sure you are logged into your Wix backend.
- Click the plus icon on the left > click 'Embed' > click 'Embed a Widget':
- Click the 'Enter Code' button on the left > Be sure to select 'Website Address' > paste in the code you copied in Step 1 into the address field > then click 'Apply':
- Lastly don't forget to 'Publish' your changes.
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Wix editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added:If you would like to add a Create Account button within your Login form, here are instructions.