How to add a Login / Account embed to WordPress
Adding The Embed To A Specific Page
1. Click the "Copy" button under "Login / Account Embed":
2. Make sure you are logged into your WordPress backend
3. Click on Pages on the left side menu and then click on the page you want to add your embed to:
4. Then click the "Add block" icon:
5. Choose the HTML block:
6. Paste in the code you copied before, then click "Update" in the top right:
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the WordPress editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added.
Conveniently, when members are logged in, this will appear as a "Your Account" embed automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
NOTE - if you would like to also have a Create Account button within your login form, you can enable that by going to Customize > General Options > and checking off "Enable Create Account button within Login form":