How to add a Member Link embed to WordPress
You can easily add a Login form embed within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the embed will automatically appear as a "Your Account" form so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions for adding the embed to a specific page are below.
- In MemberSpace, click Customize in the left navigation > click Integrations > click WordPress > scroll down to Member Link Options and click the Copy button under Embed:
- Make sure you are logged into your WordPress backend.
- Click Pages on the left side menu > then click on the page you want to add your embed to:
- After, click the Add block icon:
- Choose the Shortcode block:
- Paste the embed tag you previously copied, then click Update in the top right:
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the WordPress editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added:By default, the Login form will include a Create Account button. If needed, you can remove or edit the Create Account button.