How to add a Login / Account embed to Webflow
Adding The Embed To A Specific Page
1. Click the "Copy" button under "Login / Account Embed":
2. Make sure you are logged into your Webflow backend
3. Click the Pages icon on the left:
4. Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
5. Click the Add Elements icon in the top left. Then scroll down to "Embed" and click it:
6. Paste in the code you copied before, then click "Save & Close":
7. Lastly don't forget to "Publish" your changes.
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Webflow editor). The form should show up on your page once the code has been added.
Conveniently, when members are logged in, this will appear as a "Your Account" embed automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
NOTE - if you would like to also have a Create Account button within your login form, you can enable that by going to Customize > General Options > and checking off "Enable Create Account button within Login form":