How to add a Member Link embed to Webflow
You can easily add a Login form embed within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the embed will automatically appear as a "Your Account" form so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions for adding the embed to a specific page are below.
- In MemberSpace, click Customize in the left navigation > click Integrations > click Webflow > scroll down to Member Link Options and click the Copy button under Embed:
- Make sure you are logged into your Webflow backend.
- Click the Pages icon on the left:
- Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
- Click the Add Elements icon in the top left. Then, scroll down to Text Block and click it:
- Paste the embed tag you previously copied, then Publish your changes at the top, right:
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Webflow editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added:By default, the Login form will include a Create Account button. If needed, you can remove or edit the Create Account button.