How to add a Member Link embed to Webflow
You can easily add a Login form embed within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the embed will automatically appear as a "Your Account" form so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions for adding the embed to a specific page are below.
- In MemberSpace, click 'Customize' in the top navigation > click 'Integrations' > click 'Webflow' > scroll down to 'Member Link Options' and click the 'Copy' button under 'Embed':
- Make sure you are logged into your Webflow backend.
- Click the Pages icon on the left:
- Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
- Click the Add Elements icon in the top left. Then scroll down to 'Embed' and click it:
- Paste in the code you copied before, then click 'Save & Close':
- Lastly, don't forget to 'Publish' your changes.
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Webflow editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added: If you would like to add a Create Account button within your Login form, here are instructions.