How to add a Login / Account embed to Squarespace
You can easily add a Login form embed within a specific page of your website.
When members are logged in, the embed will appear as a "Your Account" form automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
Instructions for adding the embed to a specific page are below.
- In MemberSpace click 'Customize' in the top navigation > click 'Integrations' > click 'Squarespace' > scroll down and click the 'Copy' button under 'Login / Account Embed':
- Make sure you are logged into your Squarespace backend.
- Click 'Pages' on the left:
- Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
- Edit the page content and then click the black bubble to add a new content block wherever you want:
- Scroll down to the 'Code' block and click it:
- Paste in the code you copied before, making sure 'Display Source' (on the left) is unchecked, HTML is selected (on the right), then click 'APPLY', then click 'SAVE':
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Squarespace editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added: