How to add a Login / Account embed to Squarespace
Adding The Embed To A Specific Page
1. Click the "Copy" button under "Login / Account Embed":
2. Make sure you are logged into your Squarespace backend
3. Click "Pages" on the left:
4. Find the page you want to add the embed to and click it.
5. Edit the page content and then click the black bubble to add a new content block wherever you want:
6. Scroll down to the Code block and click it:
7. Paste in the code you copied before, making sure "Display Source" (on the left) is unchecked, HTML is selected (on the right), then click "APPLY", then click "SAVE" in the top left:
8. To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Squarespace editor). The form should appear on your page once the code has been added.
Conveniently, when members are logged in, this will appear as a "Your Account" embed automatically so your members can change their email, view invoices, update their credit card, cancel their subscription, etc.
NOTE - if you would like to also have a Create Account button within your login form, you can enable that by going to Customize > General Options > and checking off "Enable Create Account button within Login form":