How to install MemberSpace on Custom HTML websites
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Custom HTML Website
- Click the Copy button:
- In the global head of your website, paste in what you copied:
- Finally, go back to MemberSpace and click Verify Install:
If MemberSpace is installed correctly, you'll see a green "Successfully Installed" message appear next to the Verify Install button.
If MemberSpace is not installed correctly, you'll see a "Not installed yet" message. You may need to walk through the steps in this guide again to be sure the install code was successfully copied and pasted into the correct place in your website backend.
- Once MemberSpace is successfully installed, people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website domain (not your website editor or a local server).
Once you successfully install MemberSpace, the Member Button will automatically display in the bottom right corner of all your website’s pages. To customize the Member Button, check out this guide.