How to install MemberSpace on Custom HTML websites
If you haven't already, make sure you white-label your domain before installing MemberSpace to help prevent any member login issues that can occur.
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Custom HTML Website
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button:You'll also notice a checkbox below the code:
If you don't want this default Login / Account button, simply uncheck the box.
- In the global head of your website, paste in what you copied:
- Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website domain (not your website editor or a local server).