How to install MemberSpace on Weebly
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Weebly
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button:
- Make sure you are logged into your Weebly backend.
If you are not using the original Weebly editor, you'll need to create a new Weebly account unfortunately. Here are the reasons you should be using the original Weebly editor.
- Click 'Settings' in the top menu:Click on 'SEO' in the left sidebar menu, then scroll down to the Header Code section and paste in what you copied:
- Lastly don't forget to click 'Save' in the bottom right, then 'Publish' in the top right.
- Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Weebly editor).
Once you successfully install MemberSpace, the Member Button will automatically display in the bottom right corner of all your website’s pages. To customize the Member Button, check out this guide.