How to install MemberSpace on Weebly
If you haven't already, make sure you white-label your domain before installing MemberSpace to help prevent any member login issues that can occur.
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Weebly
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button:You'll also notice a checkbox below the code:
If you don't want this default Login / Account button, simply uncheck the box.
- Make sure you are logged into your Weebly backend.
- Click 'Settings' in the top menu:Click on 'SEO' in the left sidebar menu, then scroll down to the Header Code section and paste in what you copied:
- Lastly don't forget to click 'Save' in the bottom right, then 'Publish' in the top right.
- Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Weebly editor).