How to install MemberSpace on Weebly
1. Click the "Copy" button:
You'll also notice a checkbox below the code:
If you don't want this floating Login / Account button, simply uncheck the box. However, if you remove the button, you’ll need to add one of these alternatives otherwise your members won't be able to log in or view their account:
2. Make sure you are logged into your Weebly backend
3. Click "Settings" in the top menu:
4. Click on "SEO" in the left sidebar menu, then scroll down to the Header Code section and paste in what you copied:
5. Lastly don't forget to click "Save" in the bottom right, then "Publish" in the top right.
6. Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans 🙏
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Weebly editor) since Webflow disables our code while in the editor.