How to install MemberSpace on Weebly
Installing MemberSpace on your site
If you are not using the original Weebly editor, you'll need to create a new Weebly account, unfortunately. Here are the reasons you should be using the original Weebly editor.
Copy the install code from your MemberSpace backend:
- Make sure you are logged into your Weebly backend.
In your Weebly backend, click Settings in the top menu:
Click on SEO in the left sidebar menu, then scroll down to the Header Code section and paste in what you copied:
- After, don't forget to click Save in the bottom right, then Publish in the top right.
Finally, go back to MemberSpace and click Verify Install:
If MemberSpace is installed correctly, you'll see a green "Successfully Installed" message appear next to the Verify Install button.
If MemberSpace is not installed correctly, you'll see a "Not installed yet" message. You may need to walk through the steps in this guide again to be sure the install code was successfully copied and pasted into the correct place in your website backend.
- Once MemberSpace is successfully installed, people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Weebly editor).
Once you successfully install MemberSpace, your Member Button will automatically display in the bottom right corner of all your website’s pages. If you'd like, you can customize or disable the Member Button.
Locating the install code in your MemberSpace backend
- In MemberSpace, click Customize > click Integrations > click Weebly
Click the Copy button: