How to install MemberSpace on Webflow
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Webflow
- Click the Copy button:
- Make sure you are logged into your Webflow backend ( you'll need to be subscribed to any paid Webflow plan to install MemberSpace).
- Click Site settings in the top left corner menu:
- Click on Custom Code, then paste in what you copied and click Save Changes:
Don't forget to Publish your changes.
- Finally, go back to MemberSpace and click Verify Install:If MemberSpace is installed correctly, you'll see a green "Successfully Installed" message appear next to the Verify Install button.
If MemberSpace is not installed correctly, you'll see a "Not installed yet" message. You may need to walk through the steps in this guide again to be sure the install code was successfully copied and pasted into the correct place in your website backend.
- Once MemberSpace is successfully installed, people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Webflow editor).