How to install MemberSpace on Squarespace
If you haven't already, make sure you white-label your domain before installing MemberSpace to help prevent any member login issues that can occur.
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Squarespace
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button:You'll also notice a checkbox below the code:
If you don't want this default Login / Account button, simply uncheck the box.
However, if you uncheck the box, you MUST add either a Login / Account popup or a Login / Account embed to your site - otherwise your members won't be able to log in or view their account.
- Make sure you are logged into your Squarespace backend (you'll need to be subscribed to Squarespace's Business plan or higher to install MemberSpace).
- Click 'Settings' on the left:
- Scroll down and click on 'Advanced':
- Click on 'Code Injection':
Paste the code into the 'HEADER' section then click 'Save' in the top left
Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Squarespace editor).