How to install MemberSpace on Duda
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Duda
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button:
- Make sure you are logged into your Duda backend (you'll need to be subscribed to any Duda Plan to install MemberSpace).
- Click 'Settings' in the left side menu menu:
- Click on 'HEAD HTML' > paste the code you copied previously > then click Save:
- Don't forget to Publish your changes in the top right. Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Duda editor).
Once you successfully install MemberSpace, the Member Button will automatically display in the bottom right corner of all your website’s pages. To customize the Member Button, check out this guide.