How to install MemberSpace on Duda
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Duda
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button:You'll also notice a checkbox below the code:
If you don't want this default Login / Account button, simply uncheck the box.
- Make sure you are logged into your Duda backend (you'll need to be subscribed to any Duda Plan to install MemberSpace).
- Click 'Settings' in the left side menu menu:
- Click on 'HEAD HTML' > paste the code you copied previously > then click Save:
- Don't forget to Publish your changes in the top right. Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Duda editor).