How to install MemberSpace on Duda
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Duda
- Click the Copy button:
- Make sure you are logged into your Duda backend (you'll need to be subscribed to any Duda Plan to install MemberSpace).
- Click SEO & Settings in the left side menu:
- Click on HEAD HTML > paste the code you copied previously > then click Save:
- Don't forget to Publish your changes in the top right.
- Finally, go back to MemberSpace and click Verify Install:
If MemberSpace is installed correctly, you'll see a green "Successfully Installed" message appear next to the Verify Install button.
If MemberSpace is not installed correctly, you'll see a "Not installed yet" message. You may need to walk through the steps in this guide again to be sure the install code was successfully copied and pasted into the correct place in your website backend.
- Once MemberSpace is successfully installed, people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Duda editor).
Once you successfully install MemberSpace, the Member Button will automatically display in the bottom right corner of all your website’s pages. To customize the Member Button, check out this guide.