How to install MemberSpace on Duda
If you haven't already, make sure you white-label your domain before installing MemberSpace to help prevent any member login issues that can occur.
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Duda
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button:You'll also notice a checkbox below the code:
If you don't want this default Login / Account button, simply uncheck the box.
However, if you uncheck the box, you MUST add either a Login / Account popup or a Login / Account embed to your site - otherwise your members won't be able to log in or view their account.
- Make sure you are logged into your Duda backend (you'll need to be subscribed to any Duda Plan to install MemberSpace).
- Click 'Settings' in the left side menu menu:
- Click on 'HEADER HTML' and then paste in the code you copied previously and then click Save:
- Don't forget to Publish your changes in the top right. Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Duda editor).