How to install MemberSpace on Notion
- Make sure you followed ALL steps in this guide first
When linking to other Notion pages, they must be subpages of the Notion home page you entered into Super. Otherwise, your members will see a 404 error.
- You'll now need to white-label your domain (if you have not already) to help prevent any member login issues that can occur.
How To Install
Watch our video below to complete the installation of MemberSpace on your Notion site via Super:
Or if you prefer written instructions, here they are:
- Go into your MemberSpace backend > click Customize > click Integrations > click Notion
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button: You'll also notice a checkbox below the code:
If you don't want this default Login / Account button, simply uncheck the box.
However, if you uncheck the box, you MUST add a Login / Account popup to your site - otherwise your members won't be able to log in or view their account.
- Paste in the install code you just copied into the 'Snippet injection' area in Super:
You don't have to choose a Custom font, Site image, or Site description if you don't want to.
Click Continue to finish up.
- Now people can visit your Notion custom domain, your Member Page are protected, and people can join your Member Plans to get access!
- To test this, you'll need to be on your live custom domain (not your Notion backend).