How to install MemberSpace on Wix
In your MemberSpace backend go to Customize - Integrations - Wix
1. Click the "Copy" button:
You'll also notice a checkbox below the code:
If you don't want this floating Login / Account button, simply uncheck the box. However, if you remove the button, you’ll need to add one of these alternatives otherwise your members won't be able to log in or view their account:
2. Make sure you are logged into your Wix backend (you'll need to be subscribed to any Wix Premium Plan to install MemberSpace).
3. Click "Settings" in the left side menu menu:
4. Scroll down to Tracking & Analytics and click it:
5. Click on Custom:
6. Then paste in the code you copied into the code snippet box. For the Name field enter in anything you want (e.g. "MemberSpace"). For "Add Code to Pages" make sure "All pages" is selected along with "Load code once". For "Place Code in" make sure "Head" is selected, then click "Apply" at the bottom.
7. You'll also need to make sure you have a live domain connected (not the default Wix subdomain). Here are instructions.
8. After you do that, make sure you update your website address in your MemberSpace backend. Go to Customize > Connected Websites > Edit Site and then click All Done.
9. Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans 🙏
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the Wix editor).
Note - MemberSpace is not related to Wix's "Members Area" concept (below) in any way. We are a separate 3rd party system.