How to install MemberSpace on Wix
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Wix
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button:
Make sure you are logged into your Wix backend (you'll need to be subscribed to any Wix Premium Plan to install MemberSpace).
Click 'Settings' in the left side menu menu:
Scroll down to Custom Code and click it:
Click the 'Add Custom Code' button:
Then paste in the code you copied in Step 2 into the code snippet box.
- For the Name field enter in anything you want (e.g. "MemberSpace Install").
- For 'Add Code to Pages' make sure 'All pages' is selected.
- Make sure 'Load code once' is selected.
- For 'Place Code in' make sure 'Head' is selected
- Click 'Apply' at the bottom:
If you have not connected a custom domain to your Wix site yet, you'll also need to do that now (you can't use the default Wix subdomain with MemberSpace). Here are instructions.
After you connect a custom domain to your Wix, make sure you update your website address in your MemberSpace backend. Go to Customize > Connected Websites > Edit Site > update the website address > then click All Done:
Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to visit your live custom domain (not the Wix editor).
Please note, MemberSpace is NOT related to Wix's 'Members Area' concept (below) in any way. We are a separate 3rd party system. If you're curious what the differences are please see our comparison page here.