How to install MemberSpace on Wix
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click Wix
- Click the Copy button:
- Make sure you are logged into your Wix backend (you'll need to be subscribed to any Wix Premium Plan to install MemberSpace).
- Click Settings in the left side menu > scroll down to Custom Code and click it:
- Click the Add Custom Code button:
- Then paste the code you copied in Step 2 into the code snippet box.
- For the Name field, enter anything you want (e.g. "MemberSpace Install").
- For Add Code to Pages, make sure All pages is selected.
- Make sure Load code once is selected.
- For Place Code in, make sure Head is selected
- Click Apply at the bottom:
- Next, go back to MemberSpace and click Verify Install:If MemberSpace is installed correctly, you'll see a green "Successfully Installed" message appear next to the Verify Install button.
If MemberSpace is not installed correctly, you'll see a "Not installed yet" message. You may need to walk through the steps in this guide again to be sure the install code was successfully copied and pasted into the correct place in your website backend.
- If you have not connected a custom domain to your Wix site yet, you'll also need to do that now (you can't use the default Wix subdomain with MemberSpace). Here are instructions.
After you connect a custom domain to your Wix, make sure you update your website address in your MemberSpace backend. Go to Customize > Connected Websites > Edit Site > update the website address > then click All Done:
- Once MemberSpace is successfully installed, people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
- To test this, you'll need to visit your live custom domain (not the Wix editor).
Please note, MemberSpace is NOT related to Wix's 'Members Area' concept (below) in any way. We are a separate 3rd party system.