How to integrate Rewardful (affiliate functionality)
Rewardful is great option if you want to have affiliates for your membership business.
Rewardful allows you to track when an affiliate refers a customer to your membership. You decide what the payout terms are and can then easily process payouts via PayPal.
How to Setup
- Sign up for any Rewardful plan here.
- Connect your Stripe account:
Make sure you connect the same Stripe account you've connected to MemberSpace already.
- Create your first campaign:
- On the Code Integration step, copy your Rewardful API Key:
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > Integrations > Rewardful > then paste in your API Key and click 'Integrate with Rewardful':
- Back in Rewardful, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Ok button:
- On the next step, click 'Confirm installation':
- Your website will open. Now in Rewardful if you refresh the page you should see a confirmation that your setup is done:
- You can now start inviting affiliates via Rewardful (https://app.getrewardful.com/affiliate):
If your installation isn't confirming (see Step 8), review the list below:
- Ensure you've added your Rewardful API key to your MemberSpace site (see Step 5)
- Try clearing your cache and retry confirming the installation (see Step 7). You might have an older version cached on your browser. Alternatively, try following the confirmation link in an incognito window.
- Check the URL you entered in your Campaign Settings and ensure it's part of your MemberSpace site.
- If you're not able to see a referral amount come through in Rewardful, double check you've connected the same Stripe account you connected to MemberSpace already.