How to install MemberSpace on WordPress
- In MemberSpace > click Customize > click Integrations > click WordPress
- Under '100% Required add install code' > click the Copy button:You'll also notice a checkbox below the code: If you don't want this default Login / Account button, simply uncheck the box.
However, if you uncheck the box, you MUST add either a Login / Account popup or a Login / Account embed to your site - otherwise your members won't be able to log in or view their account.
- Make sure you are logged into your WordPress backend (you'll need to be subscribed to their Business plan or higher to install MemberSpace).
- We recommend using a plugin to inject the install code you copied above into the head of every page on your website. We recommend the free plugin 'Header Footer Code Manager' published by 99robots. You should be able to easily find it in the plugin directory.
- After you install the plugin, you should click it and then click Add New Snippet:Here is how you should fill in the form:And then simply paste the code you initially copied into the 'Snippet / Code' section and click Save:
Now people can visit your website and join your Member Plans to get access to your Member Pages!
To test this, you'll need to be on your live website (not the WordPress editor).