How to reconnect your Stripe account
If you happen to disconnect MemberSpace within your Stripe dashboard, we will no longer be able to interact with Stripe on your behalf :(
Here are the steps required to add us back as an authorized application.
- First, you'll need to verify there is an error. In MemberSpace > click Customize in your top navigation > click Integrations > click Stripe.
If you see this error, please continue on to step 2 below:
If you do not see the error above, contact [email protected]
- In order to reconnect Stripe & MemberSpace, you will first need your Site ID. To find it, go to admin.memberspace.com > click on your website > then copy the numbers at the end of the URL. For example:
- Then go to https://admin.memberspace.com/stripe/connect/enter-your-site-id
Replace "enter-your-site-id" with the numbers you copied above.
- You will now see a Stripe connect page (you'll be prompted to log into Stripe if you aren't already).
Choose the Stripe account that was previously connected to MemberSpace:
- Click the 'Connect my Stripe account' button, and you will be brought back to your MemberSpace account.
You should no longer see any error when you go to Customize > Integrations > Stripe.
Any errors you were experiencing (e.g. viewing member details) should now be resolved!